Little N. Santiam Trail No. 3338 // Willamette National Forest
We built snowpeople today! I picked camelia buds to use as buttons.
wow hi so I’ve gotten a sizable chunk of new followers recently (thanks David), so how about a brief intro post? OK.
- I’m Cara, I’m 23, I’m from Atlanta and I live in Salem, Oregon.
- I’m currently going to school for horticulture and I’ve almost finished my degree. Plants are great.
- I really like to cook and bake, pies especially. Sometimes I post recipes or tutorials.
- I love hiking and camping and it’s in my 5 year plan to thru-hike the Pacific Crest Trail.
- While this does not apply to my blog’s entire history, for the last year or so every photo I post here was taken by me (or occasionally my boyfriend Chris) and I get really annoyed when you remove credit and especially annoyed when you replace it with your own captions.
- I have a cat named Alyosha and he’s great.
- I also have an under-appreciated secondary blog where I put all the weird internet humor/feminist stuff/other reblogs that I don’t put here. I try to keep this blog 99% original content.
That’s it. Talk to me if you want! I’m very nice. Mostly.